Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

I totally just signed up to participate in The Sketchbook Project. Here is how the project is described:

Thousands of sketchbooks will be exhibited at galleries and museums as they make their way on tour across the country.

After the tour, all sketchbooks will enter into the permanent collection of The Brooklyn Art Library, where they will be barcoded and available for the public to view.

Cool, right? Best of all your sketchbook is tracked so you can see how many people viewed it & where it has been. I should be receiving my sketchbook in a couple of weeks and then I have until Jan. 11th to complete it & get it mailed back. So exciting!


Update: Exciting? What was I thinking?! I'm feeling a little bit intimidated all of a sudden but it is too late now! I'll try to forget about it until I get the sketchbook in the mail and then we will see how I feel about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinyl Decals