Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The sketchbook is here!


I received my sketchbook in the mail today. All nice and new, blank pages and all. It's a little bit intimidating to start this project but at the same time I look forward to something new. I'm used to working on the computer so it will be good to get back to the basics. I've always loved to draw & paint. Sometimes I'll sketch out designs before I illustrate them on the computer, but not as much as I should be doing.

Each sketchbook has a theme and mine is "A day in the life". I have some ideas brewing up for my sketchbook and I promise I'll share pages as I go along. Scouts honor!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the project! Making the first mark in the clean book is the hardest part!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinyl Decals