Thursday, July 22, 2010

10 things you may not know about me..

1. I'm a mommy. Being a mom is the best because you can play all day and not feel silly when people are looking :)

2. I never imagined that I'd grow up to be an artist. I mean, every kid dreams of drawing/coloring for the rest of their life but I really lucked out.

3. I don't like writing. It doesn't come naturally to me.

4. I love polka dots, ruffles, bows & pink. Everything girly. I have no shame!

5. I have 2 dogs and one is seriously the worst dog in the world. I don't know what I would do without her, except possess more shoes.

6. I have a sweet tooth. I seriously think I could live on chocolate. No joke.

7. I love to read. There is nothing like relaxing with a nice warm blanket and a good book.

8. I'm a dreamer. I live for the future. I'm inspired by the world.

9. I eat pizza starting with the crust and read magazines starting from the back. I know, I know. I'm a real trendsetter.

10. My crafting goals for this year are to learn to knit, sew and crochet. In that order. I kind of know how to sew and crochet but knitting will be a whole new experience.

There you have it!

This post was inspired by this post by maedchenmitherz, love her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinyl Decals