Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Update!

Ahh! I'm such a slacker! I haven't updated my blog in forever! And.. as far as my goal goes.. I fell way short but that's ok! I'm working on quite a few new designs, got quite a few listed in the shop, did several large custom designs & got some things completed around the house that needed it. Here is what we have been up to..

Christmas is coming up really quick so I'll be adding some new designs to the shop in the next week or two. I'm excited about those!

Here is a sneak peek on a new design that I've been working on over the last couple of days..

I finally completed part of the decals for my daughter's room & got them put up yesterday.. we love the way they turned out!
Other shots from her bedroom..

Her room is not quite finished but we love how it has turned out so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinyl Decals