Friday, November 19, 2010

My favorite things..

One of my favorite features on other blogs are the "Favorite Things" posts. I love finding new ideas and products through them. I saw that 320* Sycamore was having a link party So I decided to join in!

1. Leg warmers for my little baby toddler! 
These ones are from my sister's tutu shop, Tootsie Tutu Shop
Leg warmers + a tutu for $28? Don't mind if I do!


2. Biosilk by Farouk. Like liquid gold, only better. 
This stuff takes the frizz out and helps straighten and silken hair. 
I've been using it for years and I love it!


Simple yet stylish monthly planner. 
And the illustrations by Jenny Bowers are to die for! 
I love anything Kate Spade.

4. My 20 month old loves to wear my shoes so when I saw this book I knew we had to have it. 
Fun & short story. 
Super adorable illustrations.


5. The Blob Brush Tool in Illustrator. My new BFF. 
If you are an Adobe Illustrator user, especially using a tablet, you have got to get acquainted with this tool. And pronto. You won't be sorry you did.

Join the party over at *320 Sycamore!

2 comments:

  1. Get out... years ago on my honeymoon in Mexico I had to buy Biosilk b/c I needed better shampoo (hello blasted hotel sample size). I fell in love, returned to the States and forgot all about it! You've made my day!

    oh, great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny enough, I was just thinking that I was going to do a favorite things post soon! I guess I'd better get on it and share some things. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinyl Decals