Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Organization & goals!

Being organized is not something I'm good at. I want to be good at it. I really really do. Sooooo, I set a goal to get better organized when it comes to my design studio and this is the first thing that I came up with..


Ta-dum! It's not quite done. I originally wanted more paper airplanes to go around it.. but now I'm thinking I want to add a quote instead.. we shall see! The words along the top say "low", "order" & "inventory". This will help me keep track of what colors I have on hand and what I need to order. I like it already! This thing is huge, like 45" across. And I put it up all by myself. And no, it is NOT crooked and I would never strategically place a paper airplane to make it looked balanced. Give me some credit!

P.S. I set another goal (go me!) to be a better blogger. So I have to be now that I have set a goal. Isn't that how it works?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinyl Decals