Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Busy Bee!

Sorry for the lack of posts. It's been so busy the last couple of weeks! Does anyone else see something you really like and instead of buying it you just decide that you can make it yourself? That's TOTALLY me. I have so many projects that I need to finish and a million more I want to start. We are also redecorating my little one's room & it's going to be SO cute. I'll share pictures once it's done which seems forever away so don't get your hopes up! :)

In the meantime, here is a blog that I came across recently that I L-O-V-E. Such a wonderful blog with lots of fun tutorials! I "wasted" an entire afternoon browsing this blog one day.
http://brownpaper--packages.blogspot.com/

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinyl Decals