Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Tweetest Finds

There are so many wonderful shops on Etsy. I'm inspired by so many of them.

Here is a list of some of my favorite Etsy sellers. I've purchased something from each of these shops & thought I'd share. Hope you enjoy! :)


matilou
I love this print. It's the one that I own.

orglamix
Beautiful, sparkly and vibrant mineral makeup.
It is pretty much the only eye shadow that I wear anymore. It really does go on as bright as it is in the pictures, especially if you wear an eye primer.


brokesy
This case keeps my Macbook Pro so happy! The quality of this case is amazing and the seller is a breeze to work with.


humblebea
This one is really close to the own I own. I keep it in my curio cabinet. Love love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinyl Decals