Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shop local & Shop handmade!

Some of my favorite Utah locals..



If you live in the Ogden area and have not been to Kaffe Mercantile then shame on you! Just Kidding but you should really drop in. It's such a cozy little cafe and they have fantastic food and drinks. And they have the best customer service around. You'll love it!

I can't say enough good things about Wood Creations in West Haven. Basically it's a store with unfinished wood projects that you take home and make. Here are some of the things I've made..



Not the best pictures but you get the idea :)

How about my favorite local photographer? 



He is more of a celebrity now but I'm happy to say I knew him when :) Dustin Izatt Photography specializes in wedding photography and has also recently branched out into Photo Booth rentals. How cool is that? What's a party without a photobooth?!

And how about some of my favorite handmade shops?

 Beautiful hand crafted tutus! You will love the quality. This is my sister's shop :)


 This shop sales adorable boutique quality headbands and hair bows. So adorable!


Absolutely stunning handcrafted jewelry with an industrial edge. You can tell how much thought and time goes into each piece. You've got to check out the rest of this shop. Absolutely gorgeous!

It just happens to be Small Business Saturday so go out and support your local shops and shop handmade!

2 comments:

  1. The assortment of the shops in Utah that you have posted is extremely helpful.
    The wide range of categories of shops that you have chosen has been of great assistance.Thanks for all the reviews in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a really useful blog. I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

    __________________________
    Vinyl Wall Quotes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinyl Decals