Friday, December 4, 2009

More Customer Photos

Awhile back I worked with a customer on some decals for her place. We took some designs from the shop and tweaked them to fit her style and personal taste. She sent me some pictures and I think she did a great job!

Top left corner: We took the new birdhouse monogram and switched the bird for a heart. We Also reduced the number of circles around the 'G' to give it a more elegant feeling. And we used a different font for the 'G'.
I love the laurel wreaths on the doors. We did these at about 1/2 the normal size and used a different font for the letters. Check out the bottom left picture, this was a rendition from the flower bunch decal I have in the shop. She elongated the stems and reduced the flowers down to three. I really like this one..I may just offer it in the shop. We also did some jumbo cupcakes. Aren't they fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinyl Decals